Picture this: the crack of dawn, mist rising from the water, and the gentle quacking of ducks in the distance. It's a scene that warms the heart and evokes a sense of camaraderie like no other. Now, imagine preserving those special moments in a memory box that captures the essence of your hunting journeys. Crafted with passion and attention to detail, this Personalized Duck Hunting Father and Son Memory Box is not just an ordinary container; it's a testament to the bond shared between a father and son amidst the tranquility of the great outdoors.
Features & Benefits:
- A tribute to the bond between a father and son
- Personalize it with your name or a heartfelt dedication
- Store hunting photographs, feathers, or any other keepsakes that bring joy to your heart
- Crafted with love and craftsmanship - a keepsake that stands the test of time, just like your bond
- The perfect gift for hunting enthusiasts - a treasure that holds the spirit of adventure and togetherness
All of our boxes are made from premium hardwood, no plywood or pressboard! We do not stain or paint any of our boxes but apply several finishing coats of lacquer to show off the natural wood grain.
Choose from 4 different woods (shown in the listing photos): Ambrosia Maple, Mahogany, Cherry, and Walnut. Please note that the wood grain will vary from box to box.
Ambrosia maple wood varies greatly and can be very light with little variation or very dark with grain contrasts and wormholes.
Cherry wood is our second lightest wood and is pretty consistent.
Mahogany is a darker reddish wood.
Walnut wood is our darkest, please note that walnut wood may not show engraving as well as the other woods.
Each box is handmade.
The box is 12”x8”x4".
Additional Options: Latch
Add a latch to the front of your box by checking the box for the latch add on above!
- From the drop-down boxes, choose your wood type. Be sure to check out our wood info on our FAQs page buy clicking the link at the top of the page to help you when selecting the right wood type.
- From the drop-down boxes, choose your engraving option. The top of your box will be engraved with the design shown in the first photo and your custom text. If you choose to add engraving on the inside lid of your box, the inside lid will be engraved with your custom text. In the box provided, note the text you would like engraved on the top of your box to go along with the design. If you chose to engrave both the top and inside lid, please note the text you would like for the inside lid in the box below as well. (We do not have a specific limit on number of characters, but keep in mind that the more characters you have, the smaller the font will be.) Please be sure to double-check all spelling and capitalization as we will engrave it EXACTLY as you have noted.
Top Engraving: April
Inside Lid Engraving: We Love You
3. From the drop-down boxes, choose your font choice. A list of the fonts is shown in the listing photos.
4. Choose your latch option from the drop-down list.
5. Proceed to checkout and Leave any other info or requests in the Note in your cart.
We select specific cuts for each music box, but if you have a specific preference, would like a lighter piece of walnut, an ambrosia maple piece with a lot of grain contrast, etc., please note your preference in the Note box in your cart and we will do our best to pick a piece to your request.
As every box is handmade for every order, please allow adequate time for us to build, engrave, and finish your personalized box. Check the Shipping Info for processing time.
Upon completion, this item is shipped via USPS Priority Mail for 2-3 Days for US deliveries, and UPS International Shipping 10-15 days for International deliveries. International customers are responsible for any customs fees charged by their country before their order can be delivered. International customers will also have to supply an email address and phone number for us to note on your package for the delivery carrier.