Beautiful Wood Guitar Stand, hand built from premium hardwood! Choose to order your stand with no engraving, or add a name or initials to the stand. Text is engraved on the center piece of the stand.
Our Guitar Stands
All of our stands are made from premium hardwood, no plywood or pressboard! We do not stain or paint any of our stands, but apply several finishing coats of lacquer to show off the natural wood grain.
Choose from 4 different woods (shown in the listing photos): Ambrosia Maple, Mahogany, Cherry, and Walnut. Please note that the wood grain will vary from stand to stand. Ambrosia maple wood varies greatly and can be very light with little variation or very dark with grain contrasts and worm holes. Cherry wood is our second lightest wood and is fairly consistent. Mahogany is a darker reddish wood. Walnut wood is our darkest, please note that walnut wood may not show engraving as well as the other woods. This beautiful stand requires minimal assembly (just 2 bolts for you to install), but we will send directions!
This stand measures approximately 16.5" tall x 12" wide at the base x 11.5" deep at the base. These stands are made for most standard size acoustic guitars and classical guitars.
1. From the drop down boxes, choose your wood type.
- From the drop down boxes, choose your engraving option. Choose to order your stand with engraving or without engraving. If you choose to engrave your stand, the center piece of the stand will be engraved with your custom text.
- If you chose to order and engraved stand, in the box provided, please note the text you would like engraved on your stand.
- From the drop down boxes, if you chose to engrave your stand, please choose your font.
- Leave any other info or requests in the Message box in your cart and proceed with check out.
Please check out our FAQs page at the top of this page to help you select the perfect wood type for your piece.
-We select specific cuts for each music box, but if you have a specific preference, would like a lighter piece of walnut, an ambrosia maple piece with a lot of grain contrast, etc., please note your preference at check out and we will do our best to pick a piece to your request.
As every stand is hand made for every order, please allow adequate time for us to build, engrave, and finish your personalized stand. Check the Shipping Info for processing time.
Upon completion, this item is shipped UPS Surepost for US deliveries, and UPS International Shipping 10-15 Day for International deliveries. International customers are responsible for any customs fees charged by their country before their order can be delivered.
*Note - Wood Grain will vary from stand to stand, worm holes (a characteristic of ambrosia maple) will vary as well