Saddle up for a journey through the arid beauty of the desert with our Custom Engraved Handmade Personalized Desert Scene Urn, Custom Cactus Urn! This one-of-a-kind urn is a tribute to those who embraced the rugged allure of the desert and cherished its unique charm. As the sun sets over the endless dunes and majestic cacti, our desert scene urn captures the magic of the desert's enchanting landscape. Personalize this desert-inspired keepsake with your loved one's name or a heartfelt message, making it a truly special and cherished tribute that celebrates their adventurous spirit and love for the desert.
Features & Benefits:
- Handcrafted with care
- Personalization option for a heartfelt tribute to your loved one's adventurous spirit
- A timeless keepsake, capturing the magic of the desert's rugged allure
- A symbol of strength and endurance, just like the resilient cacti of the desert
All of our urns are made from premium hardwood, no plywood or pressboard! We do not stain or paint any of our urns, but apply several finishing coats of lacquer to show off the beautiful natural wood grain.
Choose from 4 different woods (shown in the listing photos): Ambrosia Maple, Mahogany, Cherry, and Walnut. Please note that the wood grain will vary from urn to urn.
Ambrosia maple wood varies greatly and can be very light with little variation or very dark with grain contrasts and wormholes.
Cherry wood is our second lightest wood and is fairly consistent.
Mahogany is a darker reddish wood.
Walnut wood is our darkest, please note that walnut wood may not show engraving as well as the other woods.
This urn measures approximately 12"x8"x7" and can accommodate up to 300 cubic inches of remains (up to 300 lbs before cremation). There are 4 screws on the bottom of the box that are removed to add your ashes to the box, then the screws are reinserted to secure your remains. All of our urns have a small storage area on the top to store memories of your loved one. The top opens with 2 90-degree antique hinges.
- From the drop-down boxes, choose your wood type for your urn, and your engraving option.
- In the Front of Urn Engraving Box, note the name, dates, and any other text you would like engraved on the front of your urn to go along with the design.
- If you chose to engrave the top or top and inside lid of your urn, please note the text you would like engraved in the corresponding boxes. We do not have a specific limit on number of characters, but keep in mind that the more characters you have, the smaller the font will be. Please be sure to double-check all spelling and capitalization as we will engrave it EXACTLY as you have noted.
Engraving Front: Tom Smith 4.10.58 – 8.24.18
Engraving Top: Your Wings Were Ready, Our Hearts Were Not
Engraving Inside Lid: We Love You
4. From the drop-down box, choose which style font you would like for your engraving. A list of font choices is shown in the listing photos.
5. Add the item to your cart.
6. Leave any other info or requests in the Message box in your cart and proceed with checkout.
We select specific cuts for each urn but if you have a specific preference, would like a lighter piece of walnut, an ambrosia maple piece with a lot of grain contrast, etc., please note your preference at check out and we will do our best to pick a piece to your request.
As every urn is handmade for every order, please allow adequate time for us to build, engrave, and finish your personalized urn. Check the Shipping Info for processing time.
Upon completion, this item is shipped UPS Surepost for US deliveries, and UPS International Shipping 10-15 Day for International deliveries. International customers are responsible for any customs fees charged by their country before their order can be delivered.