Gather 'round, wise souls, for we have a delightful surprise in store for you – our Engraved Handmade Personalized Mini Owl Design Urn, Small Urn, Sharable Urn, Pocket Urn! A whimsical celebration of wisdom and wonder, this small urn is here to sprinkle a dash of magic and a whole lot of love. Handcrafted with skill and care, this pocket-sized urn features enchanting engravings of adorable owls, symbolizing the wisdom and guidance of those who've touched our lives. Add a name, a date, or a heartfelt message to personalize it, and it becomes a pocketful of memories, waiting to bring comfort and warmth to anyone who holds it dear.
Features & Benefits:
- A tribute to the wisdom and wonder of our loved ones.
- Handcrafted with a sprinkle of magic, reflecting the charm of the night sky.
- Add a name or date for a custom touch that warms the heart.
- A pocket-sized token of love and remembrance, meant to be cherished.
All of our urns are made from premium hardwood, no plywood or pressboard! We do not stain or paint any of our urns, but apply several finishing coats of lacquer to show off the beautiful natural wood grain.
Choose from 4 different woods (shown in the listing photos): Ambrosia Maple, Mahogany, Cherry, and Walnut. Please note that the wood grain will vary from urn to urn.
Ambrosia maple wood varies greatly and can be very light with little variation or very dark with grain contrasts and wormholes.
Cherry wood is our second lightest wood and is fairly consistent.
Mahogany is a darker reddish wood.
Walnut wood is our darkest, please note that walnut wood may not show engraving as well as the other woods.
This urn is approximately 3-1/2" long x 2-7/8" wide x 2-1/8" inch tall. The top of the urn swings shut and a magnet securely holds the lid closed. These boxes can hold small amounts of ashes, approximately ashes from 8lbs or less before cremation. You can purchase several boxes to split the ashes between boxes to give to multiple parties.
- From the drop-down boxes, choose your wood type for your urn, and your engraving option.
- In the Front of Urn Engraving Box, note the name, dates, and any other text you would like engraved on the front of your urn to go along with the design.
- If you chose to engrave the top or top and inside lid of your urn, please note the text you would like engraved in the corresponding boxes. We do not have a specific limit on number of characters, but keep in mind that the more characters you have, the smaller the font will be. Please be sure to double-check all spelling and capitalization as we will engrave it EXACTLY as you have noted.
Engraving Top: Mama Rae 4.10.1962 - 8.12.2021
Engraving Bottom: We Love You
4. From the drop-down box, choose which style font you would like for your engraving. A list of font choices is shown in the listing photos.
5. Add the item to your cart.
6. Leave any other info or requests in the Message box in your cart and proceed with checkout.
We select specific cuts for each urn but if you have a specific preference, would like a lighter piece of walnut, an ambrosia maple piece with a lot of grain contrast, etc., please note your preference at check out and we will do our best to pick a piece to your request.
As every urn is handmade for every order, please allow adequate time for us to build, engrave, and finish your personalized urn. Check the Shipping Info for processing time.
Upon completion, this item is shipped UPS Surepost for US deliveries, and UPS International Shipping 10-15 Day for International deliveries. International customers are responsible for any customs fees charged by their country before their order can be delivered.